The Obermeyer Durango Ski Jacket packs a great value. Obermeyer's constructions are very durable, and their technology is reliable. The Durango Jacket has 100g of synthetic insulation through the body. This adds lots of warmth, but isn't so much that you'll overheat as soon as the sun comes out. The Durango Jacket has underarm vents to keep you in a comfortable temp range, and it has big pockets for packing full of gear.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HydroBlock fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester taffeta lining
- Insulation: 100g body/ 80g sleeve ComforMax insulation
- Length: Center front measures 27.25" / Center back measures 31.25"
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Critical seam sealing prevents seepage
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Fleece cuff lining feels soft against skin
- Adjustable cuffs fit with gloves to seal out cold air
- Big hand pockets hold gear
- Inside media/ goggle pocket and zippered stash pocket
- Helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift ticket
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers