Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
The Oakley Unification Pro GORE-TEX® Snowboard Pant is Seth Morrison's choice pant. Since it's made from super-durable fabric you don't have to worry about sharp skis or rogue tree branches tearing up your pants. GORE-TEX® fabric is tested to the limits of waterproofing so you know you'll stay dry. And because Oakley was feeling extra nice they lined the pockets with GORE-TEX so you don't end up with soggy bills. The bib top on the Unification Pant is removable; wear it any way you like.
- Fabric Rating: Completely waterproof / Highly breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon fabric
- Lining Material: GORE Micro Grid Backing
- Insulation: Shell only
- Fit: Relaxed
- GORE Micro Grid Backing is lighter and more breathable than traditional linings
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Removable bib top to keep out snow
- Laser-cut zippers are extra durable
- Zipper attaches to storm skirt in Oakley jackets
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Hem gusset opens to fit around boots
- Thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Lower leg zippers open to fit cuffs around boots
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- RECCO Avalanche Rescue reflector