Oakley Unification Pro GORE-TEX Snowboard Pant (Men's)
The Oakley Unification Pro GORE-TEXÂ® Snowboard Pant is Seth Morrison's choice pant. Since it's made from super-durable fabric you don't have to worry about sharp skis or rogue tree branches tearing up your pants. GORE-TEXÂ® fabric is tested to the limits of waterproofing so you know you'll stay dry. And because Oakley was feeling extra nice they lined the pockets with GORE-TEX so you don't end up with soggy bills. The bib top on the Unification Pant is removable; wear it any way you like.
- Fabric Rating: Completely waterproof / Highly breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon fabric
- Lining Material: GORE Micro Grid Backing
- Insulation: Shell only
- Fit: Relaxed
- GORE Micro Grid Backing is lighter and more breathable than traditional linings
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Removable bib top to keep out snow
- Laser-cut zippers are extra durable
- Zipper attaches to storm skirt in Oakley jackets
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Hem gusset opens to fit around boots
- Thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Lower leg zippers open to fit cuffs around boots
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- RECCO Avalanche Rescue reflector
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.