Oakley Splice Goggle with Black Iridium Lenses
With the Splice Goggle Oakley has totally reinvented the fit from scratch. They tore apart the whole concept of how a goggle is to form to your face. It took a ton of anatomical engineering, and the end result is a unique architecture that spans the entire nasal area. The internal support system reduces pressure on the nose by tuning the distribution of contact forces across critical zones. It also maximizes airflow.
- Semi-flush lens geometry for improved downward visibility
- Balanced fit (with or without helmet) via O MATTER strap outriggers
- Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F3 anti-fog technology
- All-day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
- UV protection of PLUTONITE lens that filter out 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC
- Optimized to fit medium to large faces
Black Iridium Lenses:
- Medium to bright light
- Excellent high contrast lens for sunny conditions
- Iridium coating to reduce glare
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.