Oakley Shaun White A Frame Goggle
- Lens Color: Fire Iridium
- Anti Fog Treated Ballistic Lens
- PlutoniteÂ® lens pass ANSI standard Z87.1 for optical clarity, high mass and high velocity impact
- Patented Polaric Ellipsoidâ„˘ lens geometry
- 100% protection against UV A, B and harmful blue light
- Triple polar-tech fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking
- Optically corrected dual lens goggle
- Superior venting to eliminate fogging
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"does shaun white really use these? would they be good for a 13 year old?"
1 Answers |
Question by aka snowboarding pro on 2/7/2011 - 7:26 am
"Yes Shaun uses these, and I think they would be great for a 13 + year old ."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/7/2011 - 8:39 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.