Oakley Shaun White A Frame Goggle
- Lens Color: Fire Iridium
- Anti Fog Treated Ballistic Lens
- PlutoniteÂ® lens pass ANSI standard Z87.1 for optical clarity, high mass and high velocity impact
- Patented Polaric Ellipsoidâ„˘ lens geometry
- 100% protection against UV A, B and harmful blue light
- Triple polar-tech fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking
- Optically corrected dual lens goggle
- Superior venting to eliminate fogging
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"does shaun white really use these? would they be good for a 13 year old?"
1 Answers |
Question by aka snowboarding pro on 2/7/2011 - 7:26 am
"Yes Shaun uses these, and I think they would be great for a 13 + year old ."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/7/2011 - 8:39 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.