Oakley Preferred Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
Preferred by one of the most progressive skiers around, Simon Dumont, the Oakley Preferred Ski Jacket has high-performing technology in spades. With a ton of waterproofing, the Preferred Jacket is appropriate in the backcountry, and with the enhanced breathability of a shell you'll be comfortable even on the most aggressive hikes. This coat is extremely lightweight, very durable, and fully-stocked for every kind of adventure.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 15K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% Pro Rider polyester fabric
- Insulation: Shell only for enhanced breathability
- Attached powder skirt to keep out snow
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Chest vents to release excess heat
- Articulated arms for freedom of movement
- Inner cuff wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Plenty of internal and external pockets organize gear
- Fully taped seams for weather protection
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"when will these jacket be back in stock "
1 Answers |
Question by g dayton on 1/8/2013 - 5:30 pm
"This jacket is from last season and we will no longer be carrying anymore of these jackets in stock. We have these Oakley jackets in stock, that you can purchase, from us. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/9/2013 - 8:47 am
"why havent you gotten more of these jackets if there all sold out?"
1 Answers |
Question by GRIzZy on 1/17/2013 - 5:59 pm
"We only order a certain amount per season. Most manufactures only make enough to fulfill orders that are made for that season as well. So, when we no longer have a certain item, we may not be able to get more. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/18/2013 - 8:49 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.