Oakley Motility Shell Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 1/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The shell version of the Oakley Motility Snowboard Jacket is great for guys who ride during daylight. This jacket provides protection from wet weather, and can be worn all season long. By changing up your layers underneath you can make the Motility Jacket as warm or cool as you want it to be. This coat actually has backpack straps on the inside, so if you get hot hiking off the lift you can sling it over your back.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: Shell only
- Fit: Loose
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Attached hood keeps your head dry
- Hood magnet keeps it secured down when not in use
- Inner wrist gaiters keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- 2-way front zipper for quick venting
- mp3 porthole for headphones
- Hidden pocket for safe storage
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the zipper or trim color called and is it more green or yellow????"
1 Answers |
Question by jamie on 4/16/2013 - 8:33 pm
"Not sure what Oakley calls this color exactly, but it is more of a green than a yellow."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/17/2013 - 1:35 pm
"Does this jacket have a pocket for a ski pass?"
1 Answers |
Question by Doug on 6/6/2013 - 10:09 pm
"This jacket does not have a wrist pocket for the pass but it does have a ring for the pass in the hand pocket."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/7/2013 - 9:10 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.