The Oakley Mobility Snowboard Jacket is a shell with a mesh lining for extra warmth and protection against moisture. Mesh fabric will grab onto moisture and get it away from the skin so it doesn't make you cold. There's no traditional insulation in the Mobility Jacket which makes it extremely versatile. You can change up the warmth just by changing your layers underneath. This jacket is also 3-in-1 compatible, allowing you to zip in a separate liner if you'd like.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester shell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester mesh lining
- Insulation: Shell only
- Length: Center back measures 31.5"
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Inner wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep out cold air
- Fleece inner collar feels soft against skin
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- 2 chest and 2 waist pockets hold gear
- Hidden pocket under storm flap next to zipper