Oakley Minaret Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
The Oakley Minaret Insulated Snowboard Jacket is a versatile coat for all weather conditions. The 10K waterproof fabric will keep you nice and dry when the snow is coming down, and the 80g insulation provides just the right balance. It gives you that extra blast of heat that you need without overheating you when you're working hard. The insulation is Thinsulateâ„˘, so you know it will feel like and low-profile - never bulky. The Oakley Minaret also has all the features you need. It has an adjustable hood, powder skirt, and plenty of pockets.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Hydroguage 10 fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 80g body / 60g hood & sleeve Thinsulateâ„˘ insulation
- Length: Center back measures 32 1/4"
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping inside
- Attached, adjustable, and helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- 2 zippered waist and 1 zippered chest pockets hold gear
- Interior catch-all pocket holds odd-sized gear
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"If I'm on a mountain with an under amour underneath, will I be cold? Should I be concerned over the 5/10 warmth rating?"
1 Answers |
Question by Anthony on 1/29/2014 - 8:55 pm
"This is a hard question to answer as your warmth will depend on so many things. What type of year will you be on the mountain? What are the temps like during that time? Are you a person that gets cold easily or not? What type of Under Armor gear are you referring to wearing underneath? This jacket only has 80g of insulation so it not the warmest option that we have available. Wearing a layering piece underneath will definitely help. You will need to take into consideration all of the questions above to determine whether or not you will still be cold when wearing this jacket."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/30/2014 - 10:52 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.