Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Inspired by Gretchen Bleiler, the Oakley GB Snowboard Jacket provides both a sleek look and great performance. This jacket is very waterproof and has a mid-weight insulation. This keeps you dry when it's snowing, and helps you stay warm in cold weather without overheating you when the temperature is milder. The GB Jacket's fabric has a sheen to it, and it has a quilted design for cute style.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproof / 15K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Lining Material: 88% polyester/ 12% spandex fabric
- Insulation: 80g body / 60g sleeve Thinsulate insulation
- Fit: Relaxed, yet feminine
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Hood magnet keeps it down against your back when not in use
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Mp3 porthole for headphones
- Inner wrist gaiters keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out snow
- RECCO Avalanche Rescue reflector
- Loop at side hem for attaching lift ticket
- Tricot-lined pockets keep fingers warm
- Inside goggle pocket
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This jacket is not only gorgeous looking, it's fully functional and warm too. The champagne color seems pinkish online, however, it's a light beige that has a 'pearl' sheen to it, which goes really nice with the Oakley snowboard pant in Cognac or any black pant. If you're not into all the insane color choices and combinations available out there (who can choose?!), this color combination is just pure class, backed by the good Oakley name. The jacket is warm, yet light and it feels 'expensive'. The hood stays in it's place, and when folded up inside the collar, you'd never know there was a hood because the seam is so well made. The inside pocket keeps your cellphone, money and pocket camera safe and secure, while the underarm zips allow you to control the ventilation. Just a really pretty highly-functional coat that's worth every penny!