Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
The Oakley GB Eco Shell Snowboard Jacket has a bold asymmetrical design that's backed by solid performance. This jacket is highly waterproof so you can ride through a blizzard, and since it's a shell it's really versatile. By adding or subtracting the layers you put underneath you'll be comfortable in all sorts of temps. The Fit on the GB Eco is relaxed, but it's tapered so it's still feminine and cute.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproof / 15K Breathable
- Shell Material: 50% polyester / 50% recycled polyester fabric
- Insulation: Shell only
- Fit: Relaxed, yet feminine
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Attached hood to keep your head dry
- Hood magnet keeps it down against your back when not in use
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Mp3 porthole for headphones
- Inner wrist gaiters keep out snow
- RECCO Avalanche Rescue reflector
- Loop at side hem for attaching lift ticket
- Tricot-lined pockets keep fingers warm
- Inside goggle pocket
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I went skiing last year and saw a girl wearing this jacket and I thought it was awesome! I love the color! I found it on oakley.com but it wasn't as cheap as on peter glenn. So I ordered it and I LOVE it!! I didn't know whether to get a XS or S because I like things form fitting. I got a small and it fits GREAT!!