Oakley A-Frame Goggles (Adults')
The Oakley A-Frame Goggles keep A-frame tradition going strong with classic timeless style. The anti-fog treated ballistic lens helps to keep moisture from forming and turning to fog. The PlutoniteÂ® lens keeps your eyes fully protected from harmful UVA, UVB, UVC and blue light. Triple polar-fleece face foam keeps a cushy surface between you and the frame for all-day comfort. The Polaric Ellipsoid lens allows light to enter without distortion so you can clearly see that epic run.
- Frame Color: Camo Purple
- Lens Color: Pink Iridium
- Frame Size: Small
- Anti-fog treated ballistic lens helps to keep you seeing clearly
- PlutoniteÂ® lens material offers protection from UVA, UVB, UVC and blue light
- Patented Polaric Ellipsoidâ„˘ lens geometry for optically correct vision
- Triple polar-tech fleece face foam has superior moisture-wicking qualities
- Superior venting allows for moisture to escape
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I need a lense that optimizes flat light. I'm thinking a polarized lense would do that. Are these the best goggles to help with flat light?"
1 Answers |
Question by on 3/26/2013 - 4:23 pm
"For flat light, I would suggest a lens that is yellow or amber colored. The rose lenses are decent as well and will work for bright and overcast conditions. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/27/2013 - 10:20 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.