Oakley A-Frame Goggle (Adults')
The Oakley A-Frame Goggles keep A-frame tradition going strong with classic timeless style. The anti-fog treated ballistic lens helps to keep moisture from forming and turning to fog. The Plutonite® lens keeps your eyes fully protected from harmful UVA, UVB, UVC and blue light. Triple polar-fleece face foam keeps a cushy surface between you and the frame for all-day comfort. The Polaric Ellipsoid lens allows light to enter without distortion so you can clearly see that epic run.
- Frame Color: Carbon Matte
- Lens Color: Emerald Iridium
- Frame Size: Small
- Anti-fog treated ballistic lens helps to keep you seeing clearly
- Plutonite® lens material offers protection from UVA, UVB, UVC and blue light
- Patented Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry for optically correct vision
- Triple polar-tech fleece face foam has superior moisture-wicking qualities
- Superior venting allows for moisture to escape
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does the band have a silicon strip(s) to prevent sliding on helmet?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jim on 1/7/2014 - 5:04 pm
"Yes, the strap has silicon strips on the interior. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/8/2014 - 3:27 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.