Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Oakley is known for style, and the Oakley Foxglove Insulated Snowboard Jacket would never leave you looking anything but your best. This women's coat has sleek fabric, a faux-fur hood trim, and darts at the waist to create a flattering silhouette. The hem has elastic that keeps it closer to the body and creates a bubble-like effect. The Foxglove Jacket is 10K waterproof to keep you dry while you ride, and it has Thinsulate insulation to keep the heat turned up. 80g of Thinsulate Extra Warmth provides just enough warmth without overheating you in the afternoon. Features like venting and a jacket-to-pant connection let you customize the warmth level even further.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Hydroguage 10 fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 80g body/ 60g hood and sleeves Thinsulate™ Extra Warmth insulation
- Length: Center back measures 28"
- Removable, helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Removable faux-fur trim around hood for style
- Decorative darting down front creates feminine silhouette
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Sueded fleece inner collar feels soft against skin
- 2 zippered exterior hand pockets hold gear
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This Oakley jacket runs HUGE! I usually wear a size 12, so I followed the size chart and bought a size large. When I tried it on, the sleeves went past my finger tips. It seems to be well made, and quite warm, but I feel like it was sized to fit a man. I would recommend trying it on in a store somewhere if you are able.