Oakley Flare Shell Ski Jacket (Men's)
Designed to meet the needs of pro skier Tanner Hall, the Oakley Flare Ski Jacket has what you need for aggressive riding in the backcountry. This jacket is extremely waterproof, very breathable, and armed with extra ventilation. You can hike off the lift into the fresh snow without working up a sweat, and when you get there you can seal everything up so you don't get snow down inside. The Flare Jacket is fully articulated so you get tons of comfortable movement, and has a Tanner-inspired Rasta color design.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproofing / 15K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% Pro Rider polyester fabric
- Insulation: Shell only for enhanced breathability
- Removable powder skirt to keep out snow
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Chest vents to release excess heat
- Articulated arms for freedom of movement
- Inner cuff wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Plenty of internal and external pockets organize gear
- Rasta color design
- Fully taped seams for weather protection
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.