Oakley Elevate Goggles (Adults')
The Oakley Elevate Goggles are designed specifically with a small-to-medium faces in mind. The Elevate may be a small-framed goggle, but it is packed with big features. The nose area is specifically designed to alleviate pressure, making the goggle more comfortable. Flexible frame material better forms to your face, offering a flush fit that's great with a helmet. Oakley's lenses are durable, and treated with an Iridium coating that cuts glare. The Elevate is also a goggle for a good cause. For each purchase, Oakley will donate $20 to the Young Survival Coalition to fight breast cancer.
- Frame Color: YSC
- Lens Color: Pink Iridium
- Frame Size: Small-to-medium
- For each purchase, Oakley will donate $20 to the Young Survival Coalition to fight breast cancer
- Iridium lens coating reduces glare for clarity in varying conditions
- Patented O Flow Arch reduces pressure on nose for more comfort and easy breathing
- Flexible and durable O Matter® chassis
- Via O Matter® Strap Outriggers provide a flush fit on face
- Triple-layer fleece foam for better comfort against skin
- Dual-Vented lenses with F3™ anti-fog coating for improved clarity
- Goggle case included for safe storage
- 100% UV protection
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are these lenses good for cloudy days? What about sunny days? Would I need to change lenses? What goggle do you recommend for an adult female. "
1 Answers |
Question by Cindy on 1/11/2015 - 8:52 pm
"This goggle can be used in various light conditions. It has the Iridium lens coating which balances light transmission. It's super comfortable and can be used for high or low light environments. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/18/2015 - 2:32 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.