The Oakley Cottage Insulated Snowboard Jacket is equipped with technology designed to keep your temperature on an even keel. BioZone mapping manages excess heat when you're active, and addresses heat defecit when you're still so your temperature won't fluctuate as much. 15K waterproof fabric keeps you dry, so you can stay out in the blizzard and get fresh tracks. In addition to the BioZone, the Cottage Jacket is lined with fleece for extra warmth. Plenty of features like pockets, vents, and a powder skirt keep you prepared for whatever comes your way.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproof / 15K Breathable
- Shell Material: 65% nylon/35% polyester Hydroguage 15 shell material
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: BioZone Fleece 2
- Length: Center back measures 32 3/4"
- BioZone mapped lining keeps core temperature balanced
- Underarm vents cool you down
- Attached, adjustable, and helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs fit with gloves to keep out snow
- Inner thumbhole wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Powder skirt fits close to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- 3 Velcro flap pockets and 1 sleeve pocket on exterior
- Interior catch-all pocket and interior media pocket