Oakley Cottage Insulated Ski Pant (Men's)
If you like shell pants but you need a little extra warmth, try the Oakley Cottage Insulated Ski Pant. This pant has a fleece lining in place of traditional insulation. It puts a little extra warmth between you and cold chairlifts, but it doesn't overheat or sacrifice breathability. The loose fit on the Cottage Pant provides plenty of room to layer, and the adjustable waist ensures you'll get the exact right fit. The mapped BioZone lining and thigh vents ensure your temperature will stay on a comfortable, even keel day in and day out.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproof / 15K Breathable
- Shell Material: 65% nylon/35% polyester Hydroguage 15 shell material
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: BioZone fleece 2
- Soft fleece lining from waist through knees for extra warmth
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Velcro adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Reinforced hems provide durability
- Thigh vents open to release excess heat
- 2 zippered waist and 1 zippered back pockets hold gear
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.