Oakley Corked Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
When Oakley made the Corked Snowboard Jacket they gave it a bombproof construction for riding in bad weather. With a 20K waterproof rating, you can take this coat into blizzards, ice storms, and even slushy spring weather without stressing about getting wet. Oakley also put chest vents into the Corked Jacket, so you can dump any excess heat that builds up during your summit hike.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathability
- Shell Material: 54% nylon/ 46% polyester fabric
- Lining Material: Polyester mesh and nylon blend
- Insulation: Warm synthetic insulation
- Chest vents open to release excess heat
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
- Fully taped seams to lock out moisture
- Wrist gaiters fit with gloves to keep out cold air
- 2 chest and 2 waist pockets hold gear
- Multiple internal pockets organize supplies
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am 5'6" with a 39-40in chest. What size would you suggest?"
1 Answers |
Question by Dmitry on 2/8/2012 - 4:46 am
"A size medium would work perfectly for you!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/8/2012 - 3:45 pm
"Can you please provide any info on the insulation? (gram's/material type/etc.) I need something that will be good down from 0 degrees to -10 degrees F . . . Keeping in mind I'm from FL, so think -10 for you Northerners ;)"
1 Answers |
Question by J on 9/4/2012 - 10:05 pm
"This jacket only has 60 grams of 3Mâ„˘ Thinsulateâ„˘. This is a very mild winter jacket. For -10 degree weather, I would recommend the Burton ak BK Insulator Jacket as a mid layer jacket, for that type of cold. You will still need the Oakley jacket to go over the Burton ak BK Insulator Jacket to give you waterproofing. Another jacket you can use is the Lib Tech Totally Down Insulated Snowboard Jacket, by-itself, since it has waterproofing as well. You want to make sure you are layering properly and have a jacket with plenty of insulation. We are here in Florida as well ;)."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/6/2012 - 2:06 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.