Oakley Belmont Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
The Oakley Belmont Insulated Snowboard Jacket blends different types of insulation to keep you comfortable. It's heaviest in the core, where you need the most warmth, and lighter in the sleeves to give you great freedom of movement. The Belmont Jacket is also highly waterproof, with a 15K rating. If you carry lots of gear you'll appreciate the ample pocket space on this coat. There are 2 Velcro pockets up front with 2 zippered ones right behind them. There's also a big catch-all pocket inside for holding larger items. A powder skirt keeps snow from getting in, and an adjustable hood gives you a place to hide when the storms roll in.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproof / 15K Breathable
- Shell Material: 65% nylon/35% polyester Hydroguage 15 fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 80g body / 60g hood & sleeve Thinsulateâ„˘ insulation
- Length: Center back measures 33 3/4"
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping inside
- Attached, adjustable, and helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- 2 Velcro waist pockets with 2 zippered right behind them
- Interior catch-all pocket holds odd-shaped gear
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow