Oakley Batwolf Non-Polarized Sunglasses (Adults')
Protect your eyes from the sun and the elements with the Oakley Batwolf Non-Polarized Sunglasses. The single sweeping Plutonite lens provides visual clarity and 100% UV protection, and the ANSI rated impact design protects your eyes from debris. The durable O-Matter frame and lens are designed to shield your eyes from high-mass high-velocity impacts.
- Frame Color: Polished Black
- Lens Color: Warm Grey
- Plutonite Lens material is optically pure for excellent clarity
- 100% UV A/B/C, as well as protection from harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Impact protection design in lenses and frame protect eyes from debris
- High Definition Optics technology meets or exceeds American National Standards Institute standards for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance
- Three Point Fit is designed to only touch the face at the bridge of the nose and at the side of the head, eliminating pressure points
- O-Matter frame material is lightweight, durable, and resistant to environmental stresses
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are the Oakleys polorized"
1 Answers |
Question by william on 11/15/2014 - 10:52 pm
"No, this one does not have polarized lenses."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/17/2014 - 1:02 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.