Northside Snoqualmie Boot (Toddlers')
The Northside Snoqualmie Boot lets them go out in seriously cold weather and still stay warm. 200g of ThermoliteÂ® insulation makes the Snoqualmie cold-rated down to -20Â°F. The ATG System in the outsole tackles all kinds of terrain and steadies their step so they don't slip. Theyâ€™ll love the independence of the easy-on, easy-off side openings, and you'll love that they can get ready by themselves.
- Nylon upper/durable TPR rubber lower materials
- Waterproof lower section and water-resistant upper keeps feet dry
- Micro-plush lining feels soft and adds warmth
- 200g ThermoliteÂ® insulation is cold-rated down to -25Â®F
- Gusseted hook & loop side openings for easy on, easy off
- All Terrain Grip System in sole for good traction on slippery surfaces
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What does the T stand for on the size T7?"
1 Answers |
Question by Tiffanny on 12/13/2013 - 12:29 pm
"T stands for Toddler size, so this is for a kid who is under 8 years old. Most 2-3 year olds will wear around a size T7. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/13/2013 - 1:30 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.