The Northside Saint Helen's Boot is warm and comfortable. The cozy, faux-fur and padded collar keeps things comfortable. The lightweight, waterproof lower section keeps your feet dry and guarded against snow intrusions. The Saint Helens Boot has Thermolite® insulation to protect your feet and toes, even in extremely cold weather. In fact, this winter boot is cold-rated all the way down to -25°F.
- Printed nylon upper/durable TPR rubber lower materials
- 200g Thermolite® insulation is cold-rated down to -25°F
- Waterproof lower section keeps your feet dry
- Adjustable hook & loop back strap for custom fit
- Faux-fur collar for warmth and comfort
- Sherpa-fleece covered EVA footbed cushions the feet
- All Terrain Grip System in sole for good traction on slippery surfaces