Northside Mt. Si Boot (Men's)
The Northside Mt. Si Boot is both practical and stylish, with a comfortable suede upper and durable rubber lower. The Mt Si Boot has excellent traction to ensure sure footing with every step. Lightweight and warmly insulated, your feet can go all day and still feel comfortable. This boot is waterproof and cold-rated down to -25Â°F, so they'll never be short on performance.
- Suede upper/durable TPR rubber lower materials
- 200g ThermoliteÂ® insulation is cold-rated down to -25Â®F
- Waterproof lower section keeps your feet dry
- Gusseted tongue helps keep out moisture
- 8" front-zip for easy-on, easy off
- Finger loop at back helps you pull on and off
- Padded nylon collar for comfort at the ankle
- Sherpa-fleece covered EVA footbed cushions the feet
- All Terrain Grip System in sole for good traction on slippery surfaces
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I wear a 10.5 - this boot only has full sizes. Does it run small or large? I like the look of these and would consider them if I could get a good fit"
1 Answers |
Question by Dana Mark on 10/3/2013 - 10:27 am
"These run pretty true to size, so if you are in between sizes, you should try the size up first. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/3/2013 - 10:32 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.