Northside Saint Helen's Boot (Women's)
The Northside Saint Helen's Boot is warm and comfortable. The cozy, faux-fur and padded collar keeps things comfortable. The lightweight, waterproof lower section keeps your feet dry and guarded against snow intrusions. The Saint Helens Boot has ThermoliteÂ® insulation to protect your feet and toes, even in extremely cold weather. In fact, this winter boot is cold-rated all the way down to -25Â°F.
- Printed nylon upper/durable TPR rubber lower materials
- 200g ThermoliteÂ® insulation is cold-rated down to -25Â°F
- Waterproof lower section keeps your feet dry
- Adjustable hook & loop back strap for custom fit
- Faux-fur collar for warmth and comfort
- Sherpa-fleece covered EVA footbed cushions the feet
- All Terrain Grip System in sole for good traction on slippery surfaces
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I usually wear 9 l/2 How do these run? Should I order 9 or 10? I also put an orthotic in my boot."
1 Answers |
Question by Nancy on 11/1/2013 - 8:51 pm
"I would recommend sizing up in these. It will give you a better fit."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/4/2013 - 1:51 pm
"Do these boots come in wide widths?"
1 Answers |
Question by on 11/20/2013 - 11:24 am
"We do not carry these boots in a wide width. "
Answer by dwrighthayden (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/20/2013 - 12:06 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.