Northside Alberta II Boot (Toddler Kids')
The Northside Alberta II Boots are a warm and durable winter boot for active little feet. A Thermolite felt liner does the work to keep kids' feet warm, and a waterproof shell prevents snow from seeping through and wetting their socks. Northside gave the Alberta II Boot a durable kid-worthy construction, and a grippy rubber sole to reduce slipping on icy ground.
- Removable felt liner and Thermolite insulation for warmth
- Waterproof material to keep feet dry
- Back pull tabs for getting boots on and off themselves
- Grippy rubber sole for good traction
- Durable nylon upper material
- Velcro arch closure so boots don't slip off
- Made in little kids' sizes 5-10
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I need a 24 Europe, is this that size?"
1 Answers |
Question by natalia magni on 6/24/2012 - 9:36 am
"Correct! A Euro 24 will be a US 8."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/25/2012 - 4:39 pm
"I am looking for a uk toddler 6 what is the correct US sizing? Many thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Sal on 12/28/2012 - 8:06 am
"A UK 6 is a US 7 which measures 13cm."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/28/2012 - 8:58 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.