You get reliable warmth and water protection in the Northside Alberta Boot. This durable winter boot treks right through piles of snow and cold temperatures while keeping your toes tucked warmly inside. 200g of Thermolite insulation and a removable felt liner provide warmth that's cold-rated down to -40°F, and a waterproof outer material ensures dry feet the whole way.
- Waterproof material to keep feet dry
- 200g Thermolite insulation for warmth
- Removable felt lining for extra heat
- Cold-rated down to -40°F
- Grippy rubber sole for good traction
- Reflective back stripe for visibility