The North Face Windwall® 1 Jacket has become a standard wind-inhibiting fleece jacket for the outdoor-minded. Wear it as an outer layer in dry, windy weather to provide superior protection from cold, biting winds. A mesh liner allows some air in and out, so your skin can breathe even when you’re working really hard. When you stop to take in the view at the summit, enjoy the wind rather than ducking for cover, and on really cold, windy winter days, use the Windwall® as a wind-stopping layer that insulates and warms, even in bitterly cold conditions.
- Material: 100 weight WindWall® fleece
- Length: Center back measures 25”
- Windwall® 100 weight fleece stops wind in its tracks
- Two hand pockets for warmth and storage
- Cinch cord adjustment lets you cinch down the hem to seal out wind
- Standard fit is roomy but not bulky