The North Face Wayfinder 30 Rolling Duffel Bag
The North Face Wayfinder 30 Rolling Duffel Bag is a roomy piece of luggage that's actually really light. When empty, this bag weighs only 7 lbs., leaving you plenty of space to pack in everything you need. The handle on the Wayfinder extends and then spins so you can adjust it to whichever hand you have free, and durable wheels ensure that it will roll smoothly behind you without struggling. If you mis-judge time and end up running to catch your flight you'll appreciate the big duffel straps that let you sling the bag around easily and even put it on your shoulders like a backpack.
- Volume: 5370 cubic inches (88 liters)
- Dimensions: 30" x 14" x 9.5"
- Material: 420D ripstop nylon and 630D ballistic nylon fabrics
- Average empty weight: 7 lbs
- Extendable and spinable handle for easy pulling
- Durable wheels for a smooth glide
- Carry handles snap closed around the bag
- Big main compartment holds all your gear
- Internal and external compression straps help stabilize the load
- Zippered side pocket on the outside for extra storage
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What are the dimensions to this North Face roller bag?"
1 Answers |
Question by Joann on 2/29/2012 - 11:00 am
"The dimensions are: 30" x 14" x 9.5" "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/29/2012 - 3:52 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.