The North Face Vortex Triclimate Ski Jacket (Men's)
The North Face Vortex Triclimate Ski Jacket includes two jackets in one: a waterproof shell and an insulated fleece liner jacket. The two can be worn together for complete protection on cold, snowy days when you need both moisture protection and extra insulation. But, thankfully, not every day is a two-layer day. On those days, grab either the waterproof shell, if thereâ€™s snow or rain, or throw on the fleece liner, if itâ€™s cool and dry. Or change up the Vortex Jacket as conditions change throughout the day. No matter what, the Vortex Triclimate has you covered, so you can cover whatever terrain calls you.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Outer Material: 2L foxfaille HyVentÂ® fabric
- Shell Lining: Mesh and taffeta
- Liner Material: Ripstop taffeta/ fleece
- Liner Lining: Taffeta
- Liner Insulation: 100g Heatseeker Eco insulation
- HyVentÂ® two-layer fabric thatâ€™s waterproof and breathable
- Brushed fleece and ripstop nylon insulated liner jacket for warmth and verasatility
- Fully seam sealed to lock moisture out of every seam
- Zip-in system makes it easy to access pockets inside the shell
- Detachable hood is adjustable for weather protection
- Zip vents let you open up and cool your core
- Shell includes a powder skirt to keep deep snow out of the jacket
- Wrist accessory pocket, hand pockets, dual chest pockets, internal media pocket, internal goggle pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and hem let you customize the fit to the conditions
- Liner jacket includes zippered hand pockets and internal security pocket
- bluesignÂ®-approved fabric is environmentally friendly
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Will a large size jacket be long enough for someone with 35 inch arms?"
1 Answers |
Question by celeste B. Healy on 2/5/2012 - 5:57 pm
"I would recommend the XL. Once you are moving around the jacket is going to move with you so you want to be sure you have enough room."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/7/2012 - 12:36 pm
"Hello, I was wondering where I can purchase this coat with the same color scheme. I looked on northface but could not find it "
1 Answers |
Question by David on 10/25/2012 - 11:20 pm
"I would suggest calling The North Face directly since they are the ones who produced this jacket. It may not be in production anymore, but they would be the ones with that information."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/26/2012 - 4:29 pm
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)