The North Face Vestamatic Triclimate 3-in-1 Ski Jacket (Girls')
The North Face Vestamatic Triclimate Ski Jacket gives her the versatility to head out into almost any weather with just one jacket. The Vestamatic includes two pieces: a waterproof, insulated jacket and a water-resistant down vest. The two can be worn together for a super-warm jacket that provides full protection from winter weather, but because the pieces are separate, the Vestamatic also gives her the option to wear just one depending on the weather or her activity. The down vest is filled with high-quality, compressible down making it a great choice for hiking, climbing, or just trips around town on cool days. And the waterproof, breathable jacket is great for skiing, snowboarding, or any other winter sport where she needs moisture protection. Thanks to the modern style, which includes a reversible vest that can be worn inside or outside the jacket for plenty of options, sheâ€™ll be happy to wear these from fall to spring.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HyVentÂ® 2L fabric
- Vest Material: Water-resistant 100% nylon ripstop fabric
- Shell Insulation: 80g Heatseekerâ„˘ Aero
- Vest Insulation: 550-fill down
- HyVentÂ® 2L fabric keeps him dry
- HeatseekerÂ® Aero insulation is lightweight and warm
- DWR on the vest offers water resistance
- 550-fill goose down vest insulation for lightweight, compressible warmth
- Fully seam sealed to lock moisture out of every seam
- Powder skirt keeps snow out and tucks away when she doesnâ€™t need it
- Fixed hood provides protection
- Zippered handwarmer pockets double as warm havens for hands and secure storage
- Internal media pocket for cell phone, music player, or other electronics
- Adjustable cuffs with VelcroÂ® closure
- Hem drawcord cinches down to lock out snow and wind
- Glove and key clips keep her organized
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is xs in The North Face Vestimatic Triclimate Jacket For a girl who is 6?"
1 Answers |
Question by Kristen Martone on 2/2/2012 - 2:14 pm
"It could be! Check out the measurments for Girls on this Sizing Chart under the size XS to see if you child fits within that range."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/2/2012 - 3:33 pm
"I'm not sure what the difference between 5K and 10K waterproof is - same goes for the other stats you include for each jacket. For example, whats the difference in terms of warmth, protection, etc. between Obermeyer Bella and Spyder Glam Ski jacket for girls?"
1 Answers |
Question by Judy on 3/20/2012 - 2:11 pm
"The rating refers to how much pressure can be applied to water before it leaks through the material. 5K keeps you dry in light rain or dry, cold snow. 10K keeps you dry in moderate rain or on an average snowy day. The pricing is higher for the Bella because of all of the details put into it. The different color fabrics and the metal detailing. The Glam is more of a simple classic jacket as opposed to the Bella which is more detailed. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/20/2012 - 2:29 pm
"Hey there, I am about to buy a jacket and pants for my 11 years old girls, to go skiing in Chile. Would you say that the The North Face Vestamatic Triclimate 3-in-1 Ski Jacket will keep her warmer that the Obermeyer Amber jacket? regards"
1 Answers |
Question by Ines on 6/16/2012 - 1:59 pm
"The North Face jacket only has 80g of insulation while the Obermeyer Amber has 160g. The Obermeyer would be your warmer choice."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/18/2012 - 11:44 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.