A full-featured, lightweight boot, The North Face Verbera Hiker II GORE-TEX® Boot is designed to provide exceptional support and protection on long hikes. The high-performance Vibram sole provides superior grip and traction, while the Northotic Pro footbed, gel heel, and OrthoLite forefoot cushioning pads ensure all-day comfort. Since the Vebera Boot is made with durable nubuck leather and the GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane you know you'll be protected from the elements.
- Durable nubuck leather upper material
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane keeps feet dry
- Smartlite PU toe protection for added durability
- EVA Cradle heel stability technology keeps feet aligned and balanced
- Northotic Pro footbed with gel heel provides cushioning
- OrthoLite forefoot cushioning absorbs impact with each stride
- The North Face logo on toe
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This North Face boot feels great. After wearing it casually for a day to break it in, I took it on a 17 mile hike with everything from soft dirt, hard pack dirt and rocks. The boot was supportive and comfortable all day. I didn't even come close to twisting an ankle or rolling it. Good traction on all surfaces. Very impressed and a big advantage to my last pair of boots which were Merrells. Highly recommend these boots!