The North Face Venture Side-Zip Pant (Women's)
The North Face Side-Zip Venture Pant is as lightweight and waterproof as the original, but features full length 2-way zippers down each side for easy removal when they're soaked. An elastic waist with drawstring means the fit will be comfortable, and to save space in your pack the whole pant can be stowed in the hand pocket.
- Fabric: breathable nylon ripstop HyVent DT adds a 1/2 layer to the fabric to keep you drier and more comfortable
- Avg weight: 380g (13.4oz)
- Sealed seams lock out rain
- Drawstring elastic waist is comfortable and fits perfectly
- Pant stows in pocket for easy packing
- Full length 2-way side zippers provide easy on/off convenience
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"do these pants unzip completely down the sides so that you can remove them without taking off boots. i tried on a pair the other day and the zipper had a lock at the end so that they would not completely come apart."
1 Answers |
Question by julie boyer on 12/30/2010 - 12:04 pm
"These pants should completely zip down and off so you shouldn't have to take your boots off."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/5/2011 - 12:14 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.