The North Face Venture Rain Pant (Women's)
The North Face Venture Rain Pant for women is a waterproof, breathable pant that you can easily stow in your pack and pull out when the weather gets bad. This lightweight nylon pant rolls up into its own pocket so it takes up minimal space. An elastic waistband and drawstring give you easy on/off for no-fuss wear.
- Fabric: ripstop nylon for durable, lightweight wear
- HyVent DT breathable waterproofing keeps you dry and comfortable
- Avg weight: 270g (9.5oz)
- Sealed seams lock out rain
- Drawstring elastic waist for perfect fit
- Pant rolls into its own pocket for easy packing
- Two hand pockets store gear
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are these meant to be worn over other pants or by themselves. If meant to be worn over other pants, then do you buy a size larger? "
1 Answers |
Question by shirl322 on 5/3/2011 - 12:38 pm
"You could wear them either or. They have an elastic waist band for an easy fit. If you prefer to wear them with layers underneath you might want to size up. But always refer to the sizing chart."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/3/2011 - 1:23 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.