The North Face Venture Rain Pant (Men's)
The North Face Venture Pant is a highly-durable ripstop nylon rain pant designed to be breathable so you stay dry but not hot. The Venture is waterproof and seam sealed for extremely wet conditions, and rolls up into its own pocket for easy carry.
- Fabric: ripstop nylon for durable, lightweight wear
- HyVent DT breathable waterproofing keeps you dry and comfortable
- Avg weight: 220g (7.8oz)
- Sealed seams lock out rain
- Drawstring elastic waist for perfect fit
- Pant rolls into its own pocket for easy packing
- Two hand pockets store gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Looking for spring ski pant, need waterproof and wind proof but don't want to be hot. Are these a good choice"
1 Answers |
Question by WB on 3/3/2011 - 4:48 pm
"These pants are definitely waterproof enough, they don't have any kind of insulation or snow gaiter. You can also try searching for shell ski pants, these offer all the benefits that a ski pant have but without insulation."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/4/2011 - 12:27 pm