Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
The North Face Venture Jacket is the best-selling women's rain jacket that keeps you completely dry and cozy in wet weather. The North Face's standard fit is roomy but still feminine because you don't want to look like you're wearing a tent, and the whole thing packs into the left pocket for easy storage in your pack. HyVent® waterproofing puts confidence in your step, by promising to keep you dry even in a punishing rainstorm.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 40D nylon ripstop HyVent™ DT fabric
- Length: Center back measures 26"
- Completely waterproof for protection from the rain
- Seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Hem cinch cord to seal off your core
- Pit zips open to release excess heat
- Standard fit is roomy, yet feminine
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Packable and stowable in the left pocket
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
This North Face Venture rain jacket is comfortable, breathable, and most definitely will keep you dry as a bone in rain.
This is a great coat for the money - and it fits true to size. I liked it so much I bought the same coat in two different colors!