The North Face Ultra 50 Running Shoes (Men's)
The North Face Ultra 50 Running Shoes are motion-control shoes designed to keep you more comfortable during longer runs. Motion control means they prevent your foot from rolling to one side or the other during your stride. By keeping you aligned the Ultra 50 Shoes put less strain on your feet and help you to stay comfortable. A supper grippy UltrATACâ„˘ sole gives you great traction on uneven trails, and an EVA midsole cushions against repetitive impact.
- Motion control for comfort during long runs
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper materials
- TPU toe cap for durability
- Molded EVA midsole cushions the foot
- ESS shank for support
- UltrATACâ„˘ rubber sole for enhanced traction
- Average weight per shoe: 10.7 oz
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are the north face ultra 50 available in Wide sizes?"
1 Answers |
Question by Holly on 11/28/2012 - 6:45 pm
"They are in standard width sizing only."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/28/2012 - 7:01 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.