The North Face Ultra 50 GORE-TEX XCR Shoe (Men's)
Waterproof sneakers like The North Face Ultra 50 GORE-TEXÂ® XCR Shoes are one of the most convenient things a guy can own. The GORE-TEXÂ® membrane lets him stomp through mud, puddles, or wet grass without soaking his feet. GORE-TEXÂ® is also really breathable to keep feet cool. The exterior materials are extra durable for long-term wear, and there's loads of support to keep your feet from pronating.
- Stability shoe for low-arched pronators
- GORE-TEXÂ® waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper materials for durability
- TPU toe cap for abrasion resistance
- EVA midsole cushions the foot
- ESS shank stabilizes and supports
- UltrATACâ„˘ rubber sole for good grip
- Average weight: 12.5oz per shoe
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am wondering whether there is "Vibram" at the bottom of the shoes?"
1 Answers |
Question by syw on 3/3/2013 - 11:54 pm
"There is not. This shoe features a UltrATACâ„˘ rubber sole for good grip."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/6/2013 - 9:03 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.