The North Face Tuggs Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The North Face Tuggs Ski Jacket is a smart stretch jacket thatâ€™s insulted to keep you warm, but smart enough not to let you overheat. Confidently head out into the backcountry or back bowls with this completely waterproof jacket that will stretch and move with you across any terrain. The stretch capability includes not just the shell, but also the taffeta liner and ThermoCool insulation. Body mapping and thermal insulation let your body breathe where it needs to in order to maintain an optimal temperature. With the Tuggs Jacket, you can weather a warm hike in the sun, a storm at the peak, and powder all the way down.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breatahble
- Shell Material: 2L stretch twill HyVentÂ® fabric
- Lining Material: Body mapped stretch taffeta and mesh
- Insulation: 100g body / 80g sleeve and hood ThermoCool insulation
- HyVentÂ® stretch shell is waterproof and breathable
- Body mapped lining blends mesh and stretch taffeta to regulate body temperature
- Fully seam sealed to lock moisture out of every seam
- Waterproof center front zipper
- Removable hood is adjustable for weather protection
- Core vents allow you to open up and air out as needed
- Adjustable powder skirt with gripper elastic to keep snow outside the jacket
- ReccoÂ® avalanche rescue reflector offers built-in safety for backcountry trips
- Wrist accessory pocket, handwarmer pockets, internal media pocket, and internal goggle pocket
- Adjustable cuffs let you customize the fit to the conditions
- Internal lycra cuffs comfortably seal snow and wind out of the jacket
- Performance stretch fit is designed for active skiers and riders
- bluesignÂ®-approved fabric is environmentally friendly
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am looking for a longer jacket for powder skiing. What is the back length?"
1 Answers |
Question by tahoe skier on 2/23/2012 - 8:41 pm
"The back length for this jacket is 27"."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/24/2012 - 10:59 am
"Does this jacket have a shell that you can take apart from the rest of the jacket? "
1 Answers |
Question by Kerry on 11/6/2012 - 2:42 pm
"This is a one piece system. When they say "shell" in the description they are referring to the outer layer of the jacket. It is not removable. If that is something that you are looking for then I would recommend checking out our 3-in-1's!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/7/2012 - 3:01 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.