Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
1 - 4: Great for dry to light snow, offers limited protection, great for everyday wear.
There’s lots to love about The North Face Transit Down Jacket. It’s longer length and down insulation envelop you in light and soft comfort that keeps you warm when the temperature dips down low. The adjustable hood is removable, so it’s only there when you need it, and there are pockets at the hips for keeping fingers cozy. The timeless quilting on the Transit Down Jacket is accented by stunning neutral colors that pair with everything in your closet.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% Polyester fabric with DWR coating
- Lining Material: 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta lining
- Insulation: 600-fill down insulation
- Length: Center back measures 30”
- DWR provides water-resistance to keep you dry
- Longer-length jacket hits at the thighs
- Removable, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Brushed chin guard lining feels soft against skin
- Two-way zipper with snaps over top
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Exterior pockets at hips keep hands warm
- Internal phone pocket
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I ordered this jacket for my wife as a gift for Valentines day and I was very happy with the quick turnover and delivery. We had received a good amount of snow on the day it was delivered and I was deliver the next day and in time for valentines day. I was very happy that I did not have to run out and get a new gift.