The North Face Transit Down Jacket (Women's)
The North Face Transit Jacket is quite possibly one of the warmest options for everyday winter wear. This coat features quilted down insulation and comes to about mid-thigh. The fabric on the Transit Jacket is sleek and durable, and the fit is flattering and feminine.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant
- Shell Material: 40D ripstop polyester fabric
- Insulation 600-fill goose down
- Length: Center back measures 30"
- DWR keeps water off the fabric surface
- Full-length quilted down insulation keeps you incredibly warm
- Snap-off hood for extra weather protection
- 2-way front zipper for venting
- Front snap zipper guard keeps out cold air
- Internal pocket for storage
- Key clip in hand pocket keeps keys safe
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi i would like to know if you have this same jacket but in other colors in any of your stores, i have a friend that has it in silver and the color is to die for! thanks :)"
1 Answers |
Question by Maria on 10/26/2011 - 9:26 am
"Unfortunately the White Vintage color is the only color available."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/26/2011 - 10:57 am
"Hi, would this jacket be warm for winter in Canada?"
2 Answers |
Question by Natalie on 4/29/2012 - 8:31 pm
"This jacket is super warm with 600 fill down insulation! Down is the warmest insulation that you can get. It will definitely keep you warm in Canada. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/30/2012 - 12:02 pm
"Well it depends. I live in Ottawa and I find I can not wear this jacket when it's colder than -16C, but you can wear a fleece vest underneath to prevent the wind from getting through the stitching. It's not for extreme cold weather."
Answer by Nathalie on 3/22/2013 - 7:06 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.