The North Face TKA 100 Microvelour Glacier Fleece Top (Women's)
The North Face TKA 100 Microvelour Glacier Zip Fleece Top is a cute and comfortable way to stay warm in the winter. Put it under your ski jacket for breathable insulation or wear it alone for aprÃ¨s-ski comfort. A super-soft texture and feminine silhouette make the Glacier a fashion favorite, while the techy fleece offers 24% more breathability and 10% more warmth in a package that's 27% lighter than the original.
- 155g Polartec polyester fleece
- Unique texture for incredibly soft feel
- 10% more wamrth, 50% more thermal efficiency, 24% more breathable than the original at 27% less weight
- Great as a highly breathable layer, or alone for warmth during activity
- Pill-resistant and machine washable for easy care
- Longer feminine silhouette with 1/4-zip style
- Extremely compressible for efficient carry in a pack
- Provides extra warmth without the bulk of traditional layers
- Average weight 180g
- UPF 30 sun protection
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"is this fleece color heather a powder blue color or a turquoise color"
1 Answers |
Question by travis on 12/27/2010 - 11:00 pm
"This a is an electric, bright, blue, true to the color shown. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/28/2010 - 4:47 pm
"What does it mean to have heather in the color name? "
1 Answers |
Question by CK on 1/5/2011 - 10:57 pm
"Heather is just a cute name that The North Face wanted to use to describe their blue color."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/4/2011 - 3:19 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.