The North Face TKA 100 Microvelour Glacier Fleece Top (Men's)
The North Face TKA 100 Microvelour Glacier Zip Fleece Top is a no-fuss way to stay warm in the winter. Put it under your ski jacket for breathable insulation or wear it alone for comfort during everyday outdoor chores. A super-soft texture and versatile-zip style make the Glacier a clear favorite, while the techy fleece fabric offers 24% more breathability and 10% more warmth in a package that's 27% lighter than the original.
- 155g Polartec polyester fleece
- Unique texture for incredibly soft feel
- 10% more wamrth, 50% more thermal efficiency, 24% more breathable than the original at 27% less weight
- Great as a highly breathable layer, or alone for warmth during activity
- Pill-resistant and machine washable for easy care
- Standard fit with convenient 1/4-zip style
- Extremely compressible for efficient carry in a pack
- Provides extra warmth without the bulk of traditional layers
- Average weight 220g
- UPF 30 sun protection
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"does these fleece run small"
1 Answers |
Question by betsy on 10/3/2011 - 8:45 pm
"North Face runs pretty true to size. You can refer to the sizing chart to get the perfect fit!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/4/2011 - 8:41 am
"Does this fleece have side pockets?"
1 Answers |
Question by Skdonner on 12/1/2012 - 7:17 pm
"This fleece does not have any pockets. Usually only full zips have the pockets. You should check out the The North Face Scythe Fleece Jacket !"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/2/2012 - 2:17 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.