The North Face Thunder Micro Jacket (Men's)
The North Face Thunder Micro Jacket offers the warmth of down in a sleeker, more low-profile package. The down chambers on this jacket are slimmer and smaller, keeping the fit less puffy. This makes the Thunder Micro Jacket more comfortable to wear and easier to layer under a shell. They're still packed with 800-fill down so you get all of that versatile warmth. Down is already highly breathable, but to maximize performance The North Face put FlashDryâ„¢ panels under the arms. These help to enhance wicking and dry time in this high-heat area.
- 100% nylon micro ripstop fabric
- FlashDryâ„¢ panels under the arms for increased wicking and faster drying
- 800-fill goose down provides lots of warmth
- Tighter insulation chambers keep the fit low profile without sacrificing warmth
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Packs down into hand pocket for easy carry
- Length: Center back measures 27.5"
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Where is this jacket manufactured?"
1 Answers |
Question by devils advocate on 11/5/2012 - 10:24 am
"This particular style from The North Face is made in China."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/9/2012 - 11:02 am
"Can I order the north Face thunder jkt or its spyder equivalent in a 3xl?"
1 Answers |
Question by Brad Gamblin on 12/9/2012 - 2:20 pm
"Unfortunately, they do not make this jacket in a size 3XL."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/10/2012 - 3:18 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.