The North Face Thunder Down Jacket (Men's)
The North Face Thunder Down Jacket gives men a really great option for when they need to stay warm but don't want to deal with the bulk of their ski jacket. Down insulation is really warm, in style, and compressible for stuffing in a backpack. 800 fill goose down insulation makes the Thunder really, really warm, and DWR adds a little water-repellency that will help you in unpredictable weather. You can wear it alone for everyday warmth or zipped into your ski jacket for artic-level cold.
- Centerback measures 27.5"
- Average weight 14.2oz
- 800 fill goose down insulation
- Ultra light and compressible for stuffing in a backpack
- DWR water-repellency helps keep you dry
- Hen drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Jacket rolls up and stows in hand pocket
- Durable ripstop nylon fabric
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)