The North Face ThermoBall Insulator Jacket is designed to keep you toasty warm from fall through spring. This jacket is filled with The North Face’s ThermoBall insulation, which is light, packable, and exceptionally warm. Designed in conjunction with insulation experts, PrimaLoft ThermoBall is light and fluffy like down, but insulates like synthetics – even when wet. This lightweight jacket works wonders as a layering piece, and thanks to the classic quilting and zipper-pull detail, it works great as a stand-alone jacket as well.
- 100% Nylon shell material
- PrimaLoft ThermoBall insulation for lightweight warmth
- Provides phenomenal warmth in cold conditions
- Diamond quilting keeps insulation evenly spread
- Bound cuffs keep out cold air
- Internal hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Exterior pockets at hips keep fingers warm
- Stow pocket packs jacket into itself for easy carry
- Center Back Measures 26”
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
I love this North Face Thermoball jacket, I bought one last year in 2013 too, however, the new 2014 winter sizing is so much smaller. I like the jacket loose so I can wear a sweater under it-last year no problem. This year I couldn't even get it to zipper without a sweater!
I love this North Face jacket, it is a great jacket and warm!
I have this exact North Face jacket from the winter 2013 season in an XL. I bought it again in XL from the 2014 winter season and it appears North Face has changed their sizing because it is very snug.
I love this jacket! It is lightweight but warm, and looks classy.