The North Face Terra 65 Pack
As the biggest The North Face pack, it's the Terra 65's responsibility to carry absolutely everything you need for your big adventure. This spacious pack has tons of pockets that hold enough gear for multiple days out on the trail. To make it comfortable The North Face designed the Terra 65 to be anatomically correct, and placed plenty of straps and belts to allow you to spread the weight of the load. Extra convenience comes from the side-entry design that allows you access without having to fully remove your pack.
- Volume: 3950 cubic inches (65 liters)
- Dimensions: 31" x 14" x 9.25"
- Material: 420D polyester / 420D ripstop polyester fabrics
- Average empty weight: 5 lbs 1 oz
- Opti-Fit suspension is adjustable to fit your torso
- Anatomically-designed hip belt to help support the load
- Mesh back panel breathes to help keep you cool
- Padded shoulder harness provides cushioning
- Zippered side entry for easy access without fully removing the pack
- Easy zippered access to the sleeping bag compartment
- Multiple pockets to keep gear organized
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am small girl. 5'2" and weigh 115. I am about to do a hitch hiking trip so I need a lot of room for a lot of stuff. I was wondering if this pack would fit my shoulders and waist? For backpacking trips I would obviously get something smaller, but I need a lot of room for all of my stuff on this one.... "
1 Answers |
Question by Lisa on 9/26/2012 - 11:13 am
"The straps are adjustable around the waist and shoulders, so the pack should fit around those areas fine. since you are short, you want to look at the height of the pack, witch is 31" and measure your back and see if it will fit. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/26/2012 - 4:19 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.