As the biggest The North Face pack, it's the Terra 65's responsibility to carry absolutely everything you need for your big adventure. This spacious pack has tons of pockets that hold enough gear for multiple days out on the trail. To make it comfortable The North Face designed the Terra 65 to be anatomically correct, and placed plenty of straps and belts to allow you to spread the weight of the load. Extra convenience comes from the side-entry design that allows you access without having to fully remove your pack.
- Volume: 3950 cubic inches (65 liters)
- Dimensions: 31" x 14" x 9.25"
- Material: 420D polyester / 420D ripstop polyester fabrics
- Average empty weight: 5 lbs 1 oz
- Opti-Fit suspension is adjustable to fit your torso
- Anatomically-designed hip belt to help support the load
- Mesh back panel breathes to help keep you cool
- Padded shoulder harness provides cushioning
- Zippered side entry for easy access without fully removing the pack
- Easy zippered access to the sleeping bag compartment
- Multiple pockets to keep gear organized