The North Face Terra 35 Backpack
- Fabric: 20D polyester dobby, 420D mini ripstop polyester
- Volume: 2150 cubic inches or 35 liters
- Approximate Weight: 3 pounds,10 ounce or 1650 grams
The North Face Terra 35 backpack can be used for a long and challenging day hike, or an overnight trekking trip. Easily carry all of your needs in this backpack such as a rain jacket, change of clothes, camping gear including a sleeping bag, and food for energy. Just like the other packs in The North Face Terra series, mesh channels keep you cool and the shoulder harnesses provide the ultimate comfort and support.
- Back panel stays cool with vertical, mesh channel
- Shoulder harness offers anatomically correct carrying
- Load-spreading hipbelt is lined with soft tricot for comfort and is anatomically correct
- Sleeping bag compartment has improved, zippered access
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this backpack have a waterproof frame sheet for rainy day? "
1 Answers |
Question by - on 12/24/2011 - 2:02 pm
"No, you would have to buy the waterproof sheet separately."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/26/2011 - 2:46 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.