The North Face Super Zephyrus Hoodie (Women's)
The North Face Super Zephyrus Hoodie makes a warm layering piece, and a convenient stand-alone jacket. What makes this jacket warm is its wind-resistance. The Super Zephyrus Hoodie is rated at 2 CFM which is nearly windproof. Preventing cold gusts from getting inside goes a long way towards keeping you warm, and allows The North Face to keep the design light and low-profile. This makes it comfortable to layer the Super Zephyrus under a ski jacket or over regular clothes. There are fleece zones on the inside for extra warmth, and they stretch for freedom of movement.
- 100% nylon outer shell
- 92% polyester/ 8% elastane fleece lining zones
- 2 CFM wind rating is highly wind resistant (0 CFM is windproof)
- Attached hood for extra warmth
- PolartecÂ® Power StertchÂ® fleece panels in hood and body
- Thumbholes in the cuffs to keep sleeves from riding up
- Two pockets for keeping hands warm
- Length: Center back measures 25"