The North Face STH Softshell Ski Pant (Women's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 3/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 5/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The North Face STH Softshell Ski Pant is simple, sleek, and flattering. Apex ClimateBlock soft shell is very stretchy, so the pant can fit a little closer and still be very comfortable to ski in. The fabric is also highly breathable, so if you're an aggressive skier sweat isn't as likely to build up and make you cold. The STH Pant is water-resistant, and it's got a cute low-rise cut.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Highly Breathable
- Shell Material: Apex ClimateBlock 3L soft shell fabric
- Lining Material: 96% polyester/ 4% elastane stretch fleece
- Insulation: Fleece backing
- Length: Inseam measures 31"
- Fit: Slim
- Low-rise, boot-cut fit
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Stretch boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Lower calf pocket for extra storage
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can you wear this as an "everyday" pant? Are you able to keep them on after a walk to work or school for example, without needing to change?"
1 Answers |
Question by Samantha on 10/6/2012 - 3:23 pm
"Absolutely! This is a softshell pant so it is a lower profile pant (without all of that insulation) than a more technical ski pant. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/9/2012 - 4:44 pm
"Is this fit for short, regular, or long? I am looking for a long because I am so tall. Please let me know if it is available in long. "
1 Answers |
Question by Shay T. on 2/23/2013 - 8:09 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.