For the sleekest style and best breathability try The North Face STH Softshell Ski Pant. Active women will love that that softshell pants keep moisture off of the skin so it doesn't build up, freeze up, and make you cold. Soft four-way stretch gives you great freedom of movement, and a slim, flared cut keeps you looking good. The STH's Apex ClimateBlock fabric is windproof and still water-resistant for skiing, but more breathable and less bulky than hard shells.
- Apex ClimateBlock softshell fabric stretches for free movement
- Fabric is windproof; rated at 0 CFM permeability
- Fleece backing feels soft and warm
- Water-resistant fabric helps keep you dry in the snow
- High breathability keeps you more comfortable in changing conditions
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of your socks
- Stylish slim cut and flared fit
- 2 hand pockets and lower calf pocket stow gear
- Adjustable waist tabs for the perfect fit
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Amazingly warm and comfortable. Use heavyweight long underwear for sub zero ski days. Warm sunny spring days, use light silk weight underwear. Comes in short length, so I have both black and brown colors. Very flattering fit.